About the project
With the implementation of IPSA’s solutions, based in Atril® technology, a government body has automated the submission and processing of registration applications.
In this case:
- The solution acts as a server providing the date and time the application was submitted, and the file number.
- Applications are digitized and the system generates an entry record specifying the date, time, and file number. This information is then encoded in a bar code which identifies the image obtained.
- Also extracts other information from the application, such as the applicant’s logo and trade name, and incorporates them into the government body’s system.
- After implementing the solution, the public authority in question benefited from greater ease, speed, and security in its registration processes.
- Automation of the application submission process.
- Elimination of manual processes and photocopies.
- Reduction in the consumption of paper and traditional archiving.
- Automatic validations to prevent errors.
- Integration of information captured from existing management applications.
Information imported from other government bodies authorized to handle registration applications.