About the project
Herrero & Asociados, introduces in its offices in Spain, Portugal, and Mexico the solution Cloud Delivery, from IPSA, to process automatically, through a single electronic platform, all the documentation that it sends and receives: paper, faxes, electronic files (in diverse formats: office, pdf's, etc..) electronic mail and electronic forms.
In this way, Herrero & Asociados has turned into one of the first Spaniards in using a single software tool to automate its documents, both physical and electronic, generated by its corporate systems and/or sent to its clients, and in doing so, facilitating the electronic management of judicial files with its clients and the public administrations.
Herrero & Asociados manages files that include documentation of different natures: paper, electronic mails, files attached to electronic mails.
This situation established a problem, all being heterogeneous documentation and presented in diverse formats, for which there was a shortage of global visualization of the files and an excessive quantity of paper generated and received that had to be watched over physically and consulted frequently, with the corresponding associated problems.
With the ends of improving the service to its clients, Herrero & Asociados chose the solution Cloud Delivery to automate its document processes.
Cloud Delivery allows a single electronic file to include all of the documentation, independent of its nature and origin. The Cloud Delivery workflow redirects each file to the areas that require work on it.
Finally all the documentation of the files is saved in a database, with online access allowing several people to consult and work at the same time.
- Centralized and automatic management of files.
- Remote access to the information through the Intranet/Internet.
- Greater efficiency in the processes for sending and receiving of information.
- Process from a single platform any type of file: paper, fax, electronic files, e-mail, and electronic forms.
- Facilitates the electronic management of the files with its clients and the public administrations.
- Elimination of the inherent problematic with paper: cost reduction, management of files.