What are Cookies?
Based on the amount of time they remain activated
- Session Cookies: allowing us to “remember” content from page to page (these expire when you leave the website or close the browser).
- Persistent Cookies: which define “Time To Live” and help us to determine your preferences (these will expire after the “Time To Live” period)
Based on who manages them
- 1st party cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s technical equipment from a device or domain managed by the site from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- 3rd party cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s technical equipment from a device or domain that is not managed by the site, but rather by another entity which processes the data obtained through cookies.
Based on purpose
- Technical cookies: Cookies that enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the various options or services thereon, including controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering items in an order, making purchases of an order, filling out a registration application or request to participate in an event, using security items while browsing, storing content to disseminate video or sound files and sharing content over social networks.
- Functionality cookies: Cookies that enable the user to access the service with certain general features predefined on the user’s device based on a series of criteria, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional configuration for where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: Cookies that enable those responsible for them to track and analyze the behavior of websites to which they are related. The data gathered through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create a browsing profile for the website, application or platform users in order to analyze the data regarding the use the user makes of the service.
- Advertising cookies: Cookies that allow for the most effective possible management of the advertising space, if any, that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content published or frequency with which ads are shown.
- Behaviorally targeted advertising cookies: Cookies that allow for the most effective possible management of the advertising space, if any, that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store user’s behavioral information obtained through on-going observation of their browsing habits, which enables the development of a specific profile to show tailored advertising.
Cookies on ipsa.es
This site uses the following cookies:
First party cookies
Session cookies allow users to be recognised within a website by the pages they visit within that session. A session cookie only lasts for the duration of users using the website.
|_ga||Google Analytics cookie we use to know your browsing habits , below in the section on google Analytics we explain what their use.||2 años|
|_gat||It is used to differentiate between different tracking objects created in the session.||10 minutos|
Cookies set by third party sitesGoogle Analytics cookies
We use Google Analytics to understand how visitors interact with our website, such as how they found us, how long is spent viewing pages, and what time of day they visited us on. This allows us to improve the visitors’ experience on our websites and to track our marketing efforts.
The purpose of each cookie is explained below:
|__utma||This cookie is used to determine you as a unique visitor to our website and it is updated with each page view. It contains a unique ID that Google Analytics uses to help data validity.||2 years|
|__utmb||This cookie is used to establish and continue a session on our website. Each time a new page is visited, it is updated to expire in 30 minutes (thus continuing your session).||30 minutes|
|__utmc||This cookie is used in conjunction with __utmb to establish and continue a session. Should you choose to close your web browser, this cookie expires – ending your session on our website.||End of user session|
|__utmv||Should we choose to group distinct sets of people, we use this cookie to label visitors to allow us to examine the behaviour of each group in isolation. No personally identifiable information is stored.||2 years|
|__utmz||This cookie allows us to track the type of referral that you used to reach our website and the performance it brings to our website. This includes search keyword, a specific marketing campaign and direct traffic.||6 months|
Note: the expiration length of each cookie is from the time it was last updated.
For more information on the use of Google cookies visit www.google.com/policies
Consent and Cookie deletion
The consent you have given to store and read first and third party cookies, can be withdrawn at any time by setting your browser to disable cookies and/or to remove all cookies from your browser.
By clicking the links below, you can read how you can delete the different types of cookies from different browsers.
Please take into account that deleting cookies may cause some parts of the website to work incorrectly.